Saturday 21 July 2007

Photo Competition

Noticed this week that the local rag is running a amateur photo competition of local life, landmarks etc.

You can submit up to 3 photos so yesterday evening I jumped on my bike with the aim of avoiding the rain and getting a few snaps down and around Salisbury Cathedral.

In general I'm looking for originality and something that will be different from all the usual tourist snaps.

Here are a few from last night. None of them really do it for me but I do like low light / long exposure shots.

I like the angle of this one.



















A bit of a different take on the usual Cathedral shots. Really like the silhouette.














General low night cathedral shot.














A different view of the Cathedral - Historic building v modern traffic!















Don't you just love the old style phone boxes.

No comments: