Tuesday 29 July 2008

Top Flickr Photos

Been getting in to reading a number of Blogs recently and noticed a post over at Thomas Hawk's Digital Connection titled Top 10 Tips for Getting Attention on Flickr, All Fresh and New for 2008.

I found this post very interesting as I'm not getting many views/comments/favs on new posts to Flickr these days although I put a lot of that down to the fact that I'm not as active on the site as I used to be. I do still need to go through the site and clear out the dead wood and start posting some newer and better shots.

Started looking at my most "interesting" Flickr photos and it's fairly surprising, especially the #1 shot.

Here are my top 10 most interesting Flickr photos...


#1 - Modular Origami Creations
Modular Origami Creations

#2 - Slow Traffic Lights By Night
Slow Traffic Lights by Night

#3 - Naked Blue Flame
Naked Blue Flame

#4 - Light Side of the Moon
Light Side of the Moon

#5 - Dark & Light
Dark & Light

#6 - PC Hard Drive Motor (Super Macro)
PC Hard Drive Motor (Super Macro)

#7 - Blue Moon
Blue Moon

#8 - Building NYC
Building NYC

#9 - Lava Lamp Macro
Lava Lamp Macro

#10 - Infrared Cathedral
Infrared Cathedral


1 comment:

Sion said...

Hi Jonnah,

Glad that you like the blog. Thanks for reading and your comments.

Steve (S1ON)