Tuesday 21 July 2009

Beer Anyone?

Now that I'm back in regular employment, I am able to spend a bit of my redundancy money on things that I need (or want, to be more precise!). Currently building a new PC to give me more processing power as mine was pretty slow especially when editing 12.2 Megapixel photos from the 450D. I'm just waiting for a few more parts to arrive to finish it off (oh, and find the time somewhere!). As I was treating myself to a new computer I thought I'd get a large 26" monitor to go with it (another thing I'm waiting for delivery for) and also a new desk.

My old desk was pretty big and had lots of storage and the new one is pretty minimalist glass and chrome so I've spent a lot of time sorting through everything there plus loads of other stuff in the house. Thrown out a lot of stuff and boxed up other bits and pieces to be relegated to the loft. I've been hard at it again tonight and am now on the homeward stretch so thought I'd settle down to a nice cold beer.

Keep thinking that I've been neglecting the blog a bit recently due to everything else going on but thought I'd catch a quick snap of the beer using the macro adapters.

No comments: