Thursday 15 January 2009

Flickr Rejects

Every time that I have logged in to Flickr in recent weeks I have been reminded that I am approaching their golden 200 picture limit for a free account! After you go over the limit, the pictures are still stored but not publicly available....unless you purchase a Pro account that is!

At the moment I don't see the point in spending $20 on a Pro account as I don't post enough pictures there so thought to extend my use of the site I would clear out some of my least (in Flickr users opinion) interesting pictures.

I have removed 10 so far and thought I'd post them here.

Time Square



Early Morning Moon



Firewood



Forked Tree



Tree Graveyard



Canadian Goose



West Broadway - Vancouver



Downtown Vancouver At Sunrise



Clock Tower - South Vancouver

No comments: