Tuesday 14 August 2007

Photo Appears in Article

Over the weekend I was contacted by someone who wanted to use one of my photos in an online article that they were publishing on www.orato.com this week.

I was happy to let them use it as they said that I would receive credit for the image and also there would be a link from the article to My flickr Photos

The article has now been published and my picture appears on page 2 of www.orato.com/node/3230

Downtown Vancouver at Sunrise

It's not the first time that my photographs have appeared on sites but it's the first time that I've actually been asked! Looking on www.technorati.com I found that the same photo was used on someones Blog.

Slow Traffic Lights by Night

Slow Traffic Lights by Night was also used on another blog. I don't really mind as it's good that people like the photos enough to use them but it's always nice to ask!

No comments: