Wednesday 29 August 2007

Competition Photos Finally Submitted

As mentioned Previously the local rag has been running a photography competition.

I had great ideas about going out and taking lots of shots of various sites around the city but all of a sudden the closing date has crept up and I've not had much time to take any more snaps.

So here are the final 3 that I decided to submit.



Cathedral Silhouette


It's a shame that they're all of the same subject matter but in my opinion they're not too bad. I especially like the infrared one but not sure that they'll accept photos taken with filters. We'll see.

Top prize is a Panasonic Lumix TZ3 with seven runners up receiving a copy of photographer Steve Day's book, Wiltshire Moods

1 comment:

Si said...

I've got a copy of the Wiltshire Moods book. It's very good, I'll have to remember to bring it in for you to have a look at. My father-in-law is friends with Steve's widow (Sue Walker)