Tuesday 26 August 2008

Happy Anniversary

Two of my very good friends Si and Rachel celebrated their first wedding anniversary at the start of the month....many congratulations to them.

As I like to do a little something when friends reach this first milestone I decided to have a think to see if I could come up for an original idea for a gift. On the tables during the meal on the wedding day there were little boxes wrapped up like presents with ribbon decorated with the bride and grooms name and the date of their marriage. In England I think these are for good luck and contain sugared almonds (I think!). Luckily I kept hold of mine from the day so dug out the old light box and went to work.

The final shot that I produced was printed then framed in dark. I was pleased with the result and the happy couple were also very happy with the gift.

No comments: