Sunday 31 August 2008

New Toy :)

As I've been getting more in to photography I have started to find limitations with my trusty Canon Powershot S2 IS. It's a great camera as has done me proud but now think it is time to move up to the next level.

I have been putting some money aside for a digital SLR and decided to stick with Canon and go for the Canon EOS 450D as it's a good entry level camera (with some great reviews) for me and I'm sure that I will put it's 12.2 Megapixels to good use.

It came supplied with a Canon EF-S 18-55mm IS lens and funds permitting I may think about purchasing some other lenses for it once I have been using it for a while.

I will still keep hold of the S2 as it's super macro facility is great and the 12x optical zoom will always come in handy until I've got a bigger lens for the 450D.

I'm very pleased with the new camera so far and have taken a few snaps, the best of which I will post here soon so watch this space.

No comments: