Tuesday 2 September 2008

First Pictures

Took the new Canon 450D up to Salisbury Races on Friday afternoon for a little test run and to try and capture a bit of the action on the course.

I hadn't had much of a chance to play with the camera as it only arrived at work that morning so was pretty much just using it on the Auto modes (Full Auto, Sport etc). I'm pretty used to Canon manual settings after using the Powershot S2 for so long but the interface and buttons are all slightly different so didn't change much on the day but am now finding them all!

Here are a few of the better shots from the day. Shame that it was so overcast but that's the English weather for you!







2 comments:

Spyro said...

Really cool blog :) I liked your comparisons. I'm thinking about getting a 450D for Christmas :) Anyway.. I added you on Zooomr see you there :)

Sion said...

Thanks spyro...appreciate the comments. I would recommend the 450D as so far it has been very good. What is your zooomr ID?