Wednesday 24 June 2009

First Picture With Telephoto

Been a little preoccupied with looking for work recently so haven't been able to take as many photos or blog as much as I'd have liked so apologies (again) for the lack of updates. Luckily, I have been offered a job today and start next week so normal service will begin to resume!

I was out doing a bit of shopping the other day when I came across a 2nd hand lens in a used electronics shop. After seeking some assistance I was told "we don't sell camera accessories, the lens comes with the camera"! After explaining to the shop assistant that there was no Canon camera on display, just the lens he dutifully went and got it for me. It was in excellent condition and in full working order (so I was told) so I handed over the cash for this bargain (over £75 off the RRP).

Pleased to say that the lens tested OK and is in full working order so I'm now the proud owner of a Canon EFS 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS telephoto lens.

Haven't had much time to play with it so far but here is the first random photo that I took with it whilst testing out.

No comments: